12/06/2013

kiss like daisy- Return of the scrunchie



Ok! I know im a little late to this comeback trend but I have had my doubts about the scrunchie. Typically a 90’s cult hair accessory, long relegated to the “bad taste” department, seems to have made a “fashion” comeback bringing back nostalgia for a decade which is well behind us. It was the time of Nirvana and grunge. The Spice Girls were just on the verge of making it big. My curfew was 9′ o clock and my coolest gadget was The Tamagotchi.


If the word scrunchie initially makes you recoil in horror at the memories of the less-than-glamorous hair looks of '80s/'90s, you're not alone. And yet, our beady eyes keep spotting them on the designer catwalks. Damn those fashion trends!

Here are a couple i have from Kiss Like Daisy they are a new online women's fashion accessories shop selling trendy edgy designs for every fashion loving woman, I believe that they are fans of bows and the 90's. hey have a range or accesoories at all different price ranges, take a look yourself. kisslikedaisy.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.
Eve.