22/05/2013

Caseapp Phone Case




I have been wanting a phone case for a while, mainly for protection but I find a lot of the cases look tacky and clumpy, for some reason personalising my own case hadn't crossed my mind, now it seems obvious! I tried out Caseapp they make custom phone cases for the iPhone 4, 4S and 5 and the Samsung Galaxy S3. They also produce 'skins' for the same phones as well as other Samsung and HTC models, iPad and iPad mini's, MacBooks and laptops. You can find out more on their website, or find them on Facebook.

The ordering process couldn't really be any easier - you simply choose your phone make and model, upload the picture or photo you want on your case, and click order - easy peasy!
I just love the simplicity and variety of the customisation, enabling you the ability to make your dream case in a few clicks! I used the dimensions of my phone to create a completely unique case design on photoshop, it took a while to narrow down my ideas but I came up with this design. It's simple, chic and looks on trend with a pop of yellow and a touch of monochrome. I love that you can preview your design on your case, this did get me very excited though! The quality of the case is just so brilliant, a sturdy and thick plastic. I chose white to match my phone but there is also the options of having your case black or transparent. The pictures and text also feel textured, showing just how effective the printing technique is.

What do you think of CaseApp? Would you like your own personally designed case?

Check out the Caseapp Instagram for some case ideas and designs...i think im going to need to get a few to alternate after seeing these!



2 comments:

  1. Quite a good idea. Ill have a look hoping it's not too pricey!
    My iphone needs something a bit more personal ;-)

    afrogenik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The case you designed is so cute! I really want to get an iphone!
    Lucia x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.
Eve.