16/05/2013

FD Avenue review






Hat: Peacocks
Top:c/o FD Avenue*
Jeans: River Island
Boots: H&M
Bag: Vintage
Watch: Gift from NYC
Bracelet & Necklace: Primark
Coat: Oasis

Hello! Do you like my new top? It's from FD Avenue, they are an online fashion company that stock all the latest trends at affordable prices. There are often great sales and promotions on too! If you're a fan of Boohoo and Miss Guided then FD Avenue is a great place for you. For stylish clothing that doesn't break the bank then check out their website. I wouldn't have usually chose a top like this but after seeing them popping up everywhere on the blogosphere I have been convinced. The quality is also really good! I sometimes find it difficult to judge the quality of items when all you see is a picture on a website, the quality can be disappointing, but I was pleasantly surprised. It also fits very well and drapes nicely on. I could style this top in many different ways. I was thinking maybe ill tuck it into a skater skirt for my next outfit, watch this space! Not only do they bring you the latest trends but they also give you daily fashion updates and offers through various social media platforms. You can interact with them via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr  a blog of their own.



1 comment:

  1. Love the leather collar of your top, and that necklace goes perfectly with it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.
Eve.