01/05/2013

Pay Day Splurge



Every month feels like a lifetime waiting for your next pay day with the wish list growing. I'm usually feeling the pinch towards the end of the month so on the first it's nice to have a little treat to keep me going. Last month I fell for the makeup monkeys and spent a fortune on Benefit makeup this month i have bought a few items that I've had I eyes on for a while.

I fancied a shopper bag for a while and when the strap on my vintage bag broke last week I knew it was time, my best friend came to visit last week, with her new tangerine tote! I was very envious so had to copy. it's from Zara and at a bargain price of 22.99 I couldn't not buy it, as I don't wear much colour this bag is perfect to add a pop of colour to my outfit.

Barley there sandals have been the hottest trend for months, again you have to love Zara for there chic style and bargain prices. The shoes were also a bargain 39.99 and will be perfect to wear with casual jeans and dressing up.

The top is brilliant as its so versatile, I can chuck it on with jeans for a laid back look or tuck it into my patterned tailored trousers for a basic T, the draping style is very flattering to!

The Biker jacket...everyone needs one, I have had a on off relationship with pleather jackets over the years and have now decided to take the plunge and get a good quality one that I can be faithful to and wear year after year. I looked at a few from All Saints then I came across this one in H&M as part of their New Icons range, it seems the be very popular as its featured in Vogue, it's also a fraction of the price of a All Saints jacket. I sure these will be sold out soon 99.99 is a very good price for a good looking genuine leather jacket. I love the detail and also how light it is, I don't think ill wear any other jacket for some time.

So I had all of that for £180 I think that's amazing for a handbag, leather jacket, shoes and a top! I very proud of my purchases but think ill have to curb my spending for a bit now.

3 comments:

  1. love this outfit, especially the orange bag! x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag and heels! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The model is gorgeous and the bag is to die for :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.
Eve.