18/07/2013

Look for less - Olivia Palermo

I have said it before and I will say it again this girl is the epitome of effortless glamour, this is quite a old look but still on trend and super stylish. Olivia never fails to deliver cool, fresh,  and sophisticated looks again and again. 
And so the challange continues in my aim to resemble my style icon! 
So here's the look for less. Because, lets be real I don't think I can stretch to afford the designer labels at the moment. 

Enjoy x


Look for less


Monki animal sweater
$38 - monki.com


Oasis long sleeve top
$38 - oasis-stores.com


True Religion white tank top
$77 - jades24.com


Fake fur coat
target.com



Call it spring shoes
jcpenney.com


ASOS cateye sunglasses
$11 - asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.
Eve.