28/07/2013

Rain, Sun & maxi dresses


Jacket-H&M
Dress-The Hut*
Bag-Zara
Shoes-Vans
Sunglasses-RayBan


Hi!

Just thought I should share another outfit... everyone loves a midi/maxi right?

I do often change how I feel towards them and go through phases where I couldn't think of anything worse. However, when it comes to hot weather and humidity, like we've had recently, there's nothing more comfortable.

It can be a bit of a fashion challenge not being able to plan tomorrows outfit. Who knows it could be 30° or torrential rain!

So here we are, slip on sandals and sling the jacket to enjoy the scorching sun, or grab a light biker jacket and a pair of vans to brave the rain.

I kept the jacket on as it was getting late and a little cooler, also since buying my H&M New Icons jacket we have been almost inseparable.(pssssst its now in the sale! drat!)

What do you think of the maxi?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.
Eve.