06/12/2014

#Nextmaswishlist



It's that time of year again, the most wonderful time of the year! Christmas is such a magical time, I love it! I love spending time with family and loved ones.  Winter time is the best season for fashion as you get to layer and wrap up in all you favourite items.

For my christmas wishlist I have included everything for a cosy Christmas. Every Christmas Eve the family get together, we still keep the tradition of having a new new pyjama set in the evening. We all have a warm mug of hot chocolate and snuggle up with a movie...most likely Elf or Home Alone. I also added a hat and scarf which are definite winter necessities and would make a really trendy Christmas Day outfit!


What do you do in Christmas Eve? Do you also have little traditions....?


#Nextmaswishlist








               1.Food drink It's not a movie night without popcorn! 

I love this t-shirt nighty, although I am definitely not a 'bah humbug' I am certainly not a morning person so found this night gown quite funny!

A fedora finishes off any winter outfit perfectly, as I had a career in hat making I am always drawn to a good hat.

4. Scarf
Again this scarf is perfectly on trend with the tartan pattern and with a great combination of colours I can see myself wrapping up in this.


5.Home fragrance
Nothing smells better than Christmas, really! I'm that person that buys the Christmas candles when they are all discounted in Febuary. This diffuser would really set the sence and get me feeling festive.

I love love love these mugs! How cute..... Perfect for a Christmas Eve hot chocolate.

7. Slipper socks
cute christmas slipper socks to pair with the nighty. Perfect for snuggling up and keeping your toes warm

I just love a good faux fur throw, I always find I need a throw while lounging on the sofa. Perfect for a cosy night in.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.
Eve.