09/08/2013

Boobaloo Boutique Dress


Hey! 
Im super excited to be showing you this dress. Here I have done a outfit post review to tell you about how much I love it! I received it last week, just in time for my friends leaving party so i thought what a brilliant time to take it for a test drive!
The dress is from Boobaloo Boutique its an online store offering a collection of Limited Edition glamorous and on trend clothing for all you fashionistas out there that love to 'Glam It Up'! 
They offer fashion and accessories at affordable prices which means that you get to keep your cash for cocktails and partying. The dress is only £15, what a bargain! Boobaloo Boutique always stock on trend dresses wich are all the chicest celebrity looks of the moment! 

Firstly I love the colour!(which is odd as usually im a black and gray kinda girl.) then the style, I dont think you can go wrong with a skater skirt, its a very flattering style. I also loved the fact it was off the shoulders, I have wanted a off the shoulder top for some time. Theres something a little sexy about flashing a bit of shoulder...or so i think anyway. I added these strappy Zara heels a plain clutch, ohh and of course some bijouxbazaar statement bling!

boobalooboutique dressed up



Im not much of a party animal these days so dont have many outfits like this in my wardrobe, but for £15 and the price of their other items I know I would be able to order something quick if i did have a event or party coming up, without worrying that pay day is still weeks away! 

As im not one to dress up every weekend (I enjoy being boring) I decided to see how I could also style this down for a more casual look, so here we go. Add some flats and a hat and your good to go. Its still a pretty glam look, maybe not what you would chuck on to go to Tesco, but maybe for a meal or shopping.

Did i mention the dress fitted perfectly? It was the perfect length! and feels like a real good quality jersey! for £15!! Im really impressed.


boobalooboutique dressed down









(Sorry the cam pics aren't great! it wasn't the usual outfit post shoot!)

Check out Boobaloo Boutique yourself - http://www.boobalooboutique.com/
And if you could 'Like' the facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/BooBaloo.Boutique?fref=ts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.
Eve.