28/08/2013

Uncommon Deflector Case

I must admit I haven't always protected my iPhone, I never have really had a collection of cases like most people. I think a lot that you see out there can look a little tacky. You may remember my Caseapp review this was the first case I ever owned, and at the time I was pretty excited and happy with it, that was until each of the corners cracked off one by one. I then was offered to review one of the Uncommon Deflector cases for my iPhone 4, and I was in need of one so I happily agreed. So here it is....


 The Uncommon Deflector iPhone Case is made from thick polymer which is very durable and offers great protection for the whole of your phone, with the generous cutouts for all of your ports and buttons making everyday use of your phone just as easy as before its once piece which snaps on easily. While it’s not the slimmest case out there I could tell instantly that I wouldn't have the same corner snapping problem as before.
The case comes with a shiny black bezel to help frame the screen. The bezel extends out just enough to protect the iPhone’s display, should you drop it face down. My only gripe with the case’s design is that it’s very difficult to remove, so much so that i almost chipped a nail doing so. But what case isn't, you should expect this with any good fitting case.

 I love the fun floral design which is printed with a very vibrant colour and doesn't rub off there are lots of other design choices. The case offers plenty of protection while not weighing the phone down or adding much bulk and it is a made-to-last case. So all in all I am very happy with this case, if you want protection as well as a case that's aesthetically pleasing then the Uncommon Deflector case is worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.
Eve.